• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

more healing thoughts for Sam

Aileen

Over the last day or two my little Sam is having trouble walking on one of is back legs he cannot put any weight on it we are off to the vets first thing in the morning
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Hi

Come on Sam you must get better all these kind thoughts are too heavy to carry ,loads more just left here be with you in ten minutes.

Biggest and Best Wishes

Brian(y)(y)(y):flwr::flwr::flwr:

Hope fully it's just a pulled muscle Aileen :xfngr: the Vets can sort Sam out .
Meanwhile, we're sending lots and lots of positive healing thoughts to Sam :lotsaluv:

Lots of arrow prayers going up for little Sam. Please post after know know something more!!

:(Not good news Sam heart has got worse there is a lot of swelling on is back leg and the vet has advice to gentle massage it
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Sorry to hear that Aileen :( I hope the massage helps reduce the inflamation. Has the Vet prescribed any stronger medication for Sams heart problem? :hug:

Sorry to hear this...hope the massage helps his leg..what did the vet say about treatment for the heart problem?

Sam is very sowly getting better well has well has he can be
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Hello Sam
Hope your feeling better, me and Toby are sending you and your mum loads of loving thoughts!

Oh Sam :hug:from me and Rex. I hope your feeling better soon. Aileen you deserve even bigger :hug:. i hope your baby is back to himself soon

We have been back to the Vets because Sam is still in pain they have done an xray and they cannot see anything wrong they have give him some more pain killers we are now hopeing :xfngr:that does the trick other wise :( a think about PTS I donot want Sam to be in endless pain and at this time he is:cry*ing:
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Back