• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sorry not been on the board much lately

chlovey

i havent had chance to get on the board much over christmas so i thought i would post some up to date pictures of Harvey and Chloe.....i hope everyone had a really good christmas and all the best for this new year to everyone and there four legged friends :D

Harvey now 7 months
DSCF0563.jpg

Chloe now 6 months
DSCF0577.jpg

Oh, they are gorgeous and pictures worth waiting for! :) That frog position is my favourite... Jaspar in particular of my two loves lying like that.

Busta and Woody do it too.....will get picture up soon of the two of them doing front crawl froggy style.

hehe :D both Chloe and Harvey do it but its so hard to get decent pictures of them....as soon as i go get the camera they jump all over me and wont leave me alone lol xx

Beatuiful kids! I, too, love the "frog" position. However, in our household it is known as the "Filet of Cavalier". I can't begin to imagine having the ability/flexiblity to bend my legs like that! UGH.
icon_yikes
JaneB

Back