• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Got myself a brand new little boy called Prince

rosemary

My Ruby been gone 1 month and I have not stopped crying...This little tri boy of 5 months somehow came along when I was not expecting him... It was all very quick and I have had him a week.... He ate the cat food and I have had him on meds to calm his tummy...He is a little rascal and keeping me on my toes..ha ha. I will never forget my girl Ruby but he is definately giving me something to focus on... :luv:

(CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A PIC OF HIM) :thnku:

Good for you. I believe there is instructions on posting pictures in the getting started thread. I had a hard time with sizing for me flickr is easier to use.

Hi Rosemary

Good for you have loads of fun with your new baby .For photos you have to open an account say with Flickr ,they allow a free account for a set volume ,post
your phots up on that then copy and paste onto CT .If you get stuck ask again cos we cant wait to see your new babies.

Back