• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus' Doll

Jen

Yep, he carted this thing around all day yesterday. It was my niece's, but Gus claimed it. icon_whistling

IMG_1243_1.jpg

IMG_1242_2.jpg

And, just because I think they look so funny :lol:
IMG_1246_3.jpg

I love little froggy legs! Shelby lays like that all of the time but Jake never does.

Yep, that's his doll now!

:O Put some clothes on that naked doll!! Maybe Gus is trying to keep it safe and warm since it lacks clothes. ;)

But it's hot out - I wish I had fewer clothes on today - maybe Gus is licking her to keep her cool..... :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I love that (literally...) bottom picture!! Too funny!

So did he get to keep the doll or was it reclaimed at the end of tha day?

karlin said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: I love that (literally...) bottom picture!! Too funny!

So did he get to keep the doll or was it reclaimed at the end of tha day?

I'd like to get a similar pic of his tail, nose and ears and do a collage of sorts. We'll see if it works.

No, the doll was left behind. Probably best, as he's into de-stuffing now. :roll:

Yeah!

Another Gus montage!
I was just about to wonder where his latest photos were hiding!! :wggle:

Well he is just so gosh darn cute. He looks like he really loves that "baby". I think he needs one of his own! :D

Back