• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Battersea Reunion show, in battersea park !!PHOTOS!!!

Mycavyangels

Today me, my mum and dad, and the dogs emily and Buddy went to the battersea dog reunion show, in battersea park london!
we left rose at home, with my brothers, as we thought it would be too much for her, as she has a bad leg
The Show was Great , and it wasnt just for battersea dogs either :) which is why we brang the dogs
The dogs had a great time, here are the photos:)

We put the cavs into get washed, it was called the mobile dog grooming service, Buddy wasnt to pleased :D

batterseareunionshow020.jpg

batterseareunionshow019.jpg

batterseareunionshow018.jpg

batterseareunionshow005.jpg

Dont leave us here! with these people!
batterseareunionshow003.jpg

Emily after her bath with my mum and dad!

batterseareunionshow011.jpg

Last edited:
Oh this was so much fun, the cavaliers done really good!
Buddy was so funny, he got half way, and then decided to go back to the beginning!:D but he completed in the end, emily done good too YAY!
batterseareunionshow051.jpg

batterseareunionshow053.jpg

batterseareunionshow049.jpg

batterseareunionshow047.jpg

batterseareunionshow046.jpg

Cute Douge de bourexs

batterseareunionshow023.jpg

A lovely mountain dog
batterseareunionshow022.jpg

Leonberger ( the owner had three, and a mini pincher hehe)
batterseareunionshow077.jpg

and Look Buddy went in the dirty water just after having his bath haha!
batterseareunionshow055.jpg

emily and the river tens
batterseareunionshow056.jpg

Cheeky Bud
batterseareunionshow057.jpg

Cavaliers :D
batterseareunionshow044.jpg

It was a Fantastic day out :D and when we got home we gave rosie some goodies we got her :D

Hi! Love the pictures! Did Buddy win something? Or is it just a VERY pretty blue ribbon?
I have asked before, and I do it again: Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that you won't let me adopt Buddy? Denmark is a nice country, you know :)
Charlotte

Hi! Love the pictures! Did Buddy win something? Or is it just a VERY pretty blue ribbon?
I have asked before, and I do it again: Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that you won't let me adopt Buddy? Denmark is a nice country, you know :)
Charlotte

they got the ribbins when they entered the competitions, which were the dandist dog and the bonniest bitch lol!

No sorry Buddy is staying here:D

Ok, I will stop asking about giving Buddy to me!
It looks like a really fun day, your dogs just seem so happy!

It looks like such a fun time!!!! I wish there were dog events like that in our area... thanks for sharing those pics with us!

Let me know when it's on next year please, I'd love to come. Your dogs are really stunning, not surprised they won rosettes :rah:

Fantastic pictures!! Suzanne, you seem to have the neatest family!! I love how involved your dogs are in your lives. And Buddy....oh what a pistol that boy is!!! Into the water after his bath...silly boy!

Wonderful photos - looks like a good time was had by all. Wow, Emily has the most beautiful eyes. :lotsaluv: Thanks for sharing, Suzanne!!! :D

Our Buddy wants to meet your Buddy! Our Buddy is a very laid back boy and could use some spark in this life which I am sure your Buddy could teach him. ;)

Back