• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Animal Health Trust survey.

galaxy66

I have just received a swab sample kit in the post from the above inviting us to send swabs in for testing of the following conditions Episodic Falling Syndrome and Dry Eye And Curly coat syndrome, according to the blurb the dog has been selected at random from information supplied by the Kennel club of 400 dogs born after 2005.

The Swab is for Kinvarr Storm at Sea alias Serge, our tricolour who we bought from Debbie Kerr with help from Nicki who was fostering him at the time.

Just thought I would briefly mention it but I am sure you will already know about the survey:)

I'm glad the AHT is doing something about it - the take-up of the new DNA test has been disappointing, see an article on the home page of the CKCS Club website.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back