• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help!!!!!

Bruce H

OK, things may be getting a little out of hand, let's see who can follow this:

We have 10 dogs of our own. Earlier this week we got 4 visitors. This morning we got 1 visitor. This evening 2 visitors left. Tomorrow 2 leave. Sunday 1 leaves. Tuesday we get 1 visitor. Wednesday we get 1 visitor. Thursday 1 goes home.

So how many dogs do we have on any given day and on what day do I check into the Haha Hilton?

Deuce and I are going to run away from home :lol: :lol:

I'm lost :lol: :lol:

I suggest that you and Deuce get on with another DIY project and pretend it isn't happening Bruce :D

Well from what I can work out Bruce at one stage you had 15 dogs and by next Thursday things should be back to normal :lol: Best of luck
Julie and the girls

Nope, chihuahua isn't back. These are all Cavaliers we bred and are dog-sitting for or are Cavaliers of friends of ours. And to make matters worse, we have two girls still in season, so we have to be REALLY careful because they can't be bred this time around; and in the past we have even had issues with two neutered boys getting snarky over a girl in season, so we keep them separated.

It actually isn't as bad as I might make it sound. We are set up for this and everyone gets along great. And it's so nice to see dogs we bred and how they turn out. It's really awesome to see a beautiful adult dog and remember it as a little 6 ounce puppy when it was born.

Aah Bruce, you and Deuce need a vacation ???????????

What happened to Kris and you ??????????????????

Is Kris being replaced by Deuce icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes
I don't know how you do it but you do it well. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eeeeeek :shock: :shock: :shock: You and Deuce can come to New Orleans and camp out if you like ...dont know if Kris would go for that though :lol:

I keep telling Kris that I'm going to make Deuce the son I never had; besides I need someone to supervise my construction projects :D Kris said she is going to put Deuce in charge of keeping an eye on me when I'm up on the scaffolding re-siding the back of the house this spring. His job will be dialling 911 if I fall!

Normally things don't get this far out of hand. We had things pretty well spaced out ahead of time, but then a couple people had to go away on business at the last minute and we just couldn't turn them down; after all, these were "babies" we bred, it's kind of like our daughter asking if she could stay a few days with us. What really made things interesting was that we also have 3 of our girls in season who can't be bred, Star and Anna being two of them; so we really have to keep track of who's out and who isn't to avoid any possibility of an accident.

Kris and I actually are trying to figure out how to take a vacation together. I am just starting to plan my Canada fishing trip with the guys for next year, but Kris and I need a trip together. Tough to do in between litters; one of the real down sides to breeding and having so many dogs.

And we wouldn't change a thing!!!

Back