• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Few More Photos

Brian M

Last one in is a big girl .

[/IMG]

Poppy and Rosie

[/IMG]

Lily and Daisy[/IMG]

Rosie

[/IMG]

Daisy Just Woken Up

[/IMG]

New Winter Coats

[/IMG]

We All Have New Winter Coats 2012

[/IMG]

Where we all go for our walks

[/IMG]

Love seeing pics of your crew, Brian!!

And the scenery is absolutely gorgeous!

Wow i'm jealous! I would love to have a place like that to take daily walks! Daisy is my fav :)

Hi

Yes that is a golf course, well spotted, so our little walk is along the sandhills or there is a concrete path on top
of the sea defences we can walk along if its been raining and the grass area is excessively wet or muddy. The path in
view has cycle signs there so unfortunately there are often cross words between dog walkers and some cyclists who
think they are training for the Olympics and speed along and think the path is theres and noboby elses grrrrrr . Last
year a cyclist clad in his speedo kit crashed into a toddler walking with his parents he stopped looked at the little boy
on the ground then sped off in total silence and left the toddler there with a broken arm ,the horrible person .
A slingshot and a couple of full doggy poo bags is my answer to them .

hi
i love all your girls brian
if i met your girls i would just want to kiss and cuddles them for hours
they are just beautiful lovely photo's

Back