• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spoooky Halloween

Lani

I got a new backdrop so was experimenting tonight. I've been planning on doing some spooky Halloween pics.

After I heard the news about Lucky's heart murmur at the Cavalier show I took the boys to Petsmart and found these cute little witches hats:

_A200930_zpscca10b8b.jpg

The little tombstone was bought as a decoration for the front yard but I had this dual purpose in mind also when I bought it:

_A200952_zps447def5a.jpg

I also am heading to my groomer's house tomorrow to take some pics of her dogs so I wanted to get a little practice in so I do a good job for her. I'm not entirely happy with these shots but practice makes perfect, right? ;-)

Last edited:
I love your pictures and creativity! I am really impressed by Lucky and Sparky, they seem to put up with everything, and they always look great!

Back