• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 6. "Cavaliers and friends"

Alison_Leighfield

The theme for this week will be "Cavaliers and friends" :lotsaluv:

Any picture of your Cavalier with their friends...it could be a cat, dog, child, person etc..
Anything that shows that Wonderful Sociable Temperament that our beautiful Cavaliers have!
Post your photo 1 per household from Tuesday 24th Oct until Sunday 29th October. Voting Sunday and Monday.

Looking forward to seeing them with their friends.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

This is Lucky getting cozy with his cousin Razz ... I just think it is sooo sweet how Razz has his arm around Lucky :)

DSC00851.jpg

Not a great photo but it’s one of my favourites and very special to me.

It’s one of the first photos that I have of SiânE when she first came to live with me (I can’t believe how small she looks) and one of the last photos of my darling Dizzy before she lost the battle with Cushing’s.

They never were going to be great friends but it’s amazing how holding a bit of food while taking a photo can always bring dogs together.

1.jpg

Spencer at about 3 months old with his best buddy Abby :D

spence020.jpg

Josh had this one blown up and framed for me for Christmas last year, so it is definitely one of my favs!

These are all adorable. I just seeing them snuggling with their buddies.

Here is Shelby sharing a secret with my nephew, Joseph

HPIM1011.jpg

Here's Kosmo and his bestest buddy, Darby.. Boy, they had so much fun running in circles (literally) that day!!

b58358896.jpg

I think we are going to have alot of entries for this theme... excellent stuff!

Cavaliers just love to have their friends! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Awwww

Don't they all look so yummy :flwr: Aaron, King really loves Amellie, you can see by the way he's kissing her :lol:

Amy, Toby does not look impressed at all at having to sit with Archie. Poor baby, you come and stay with me Tobes :hug:

Charlie wouldn't leave me alone yesterday after I'd been cuddling Toby. He sniffed and smelled and sniffed a bit more. Then he got all mardy and went off in a huff :roll: :lol: Maxxy had a sniff and clambered up for a cuddle and went to sleep :hug: :lotsaluv:

He obviously likes Toby's smell :flwr:

This picture was from July 2004. These were my 2 dogs at the time. Austen is the Vizsla and Pippin the cav. was 10 months old in this picture.

279040233_b8cb633fc8.jpg

I just asked both dogs to sit and stay and they waited for me to take their picture. I think they were looking at my friend Ginny, because this is her garden in the scenery. Both were great with their commands and very trustworthy off-leash. I no longer have Austen.

I had a hard time picking but this has been my favorite pic of the boys from the beginning..this was before Riley even really liked Robbie...

Hereallydoesloveyou3-1.jpg

Back