• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Time for a new THEME! Slipper feet..the hairiest and scariest!

BarbMazz

I debated on whether to pick Halloween costumes or Slipper Feet, and since Slipper Feet are my favorite part of Cavalier looks I've decided on that as the new theme...

so, start snapping feet pictures... the Hairiest, Scariest, Dirtiest... whatever pose or look you'd like, as long as they are about Cavalier's Slipper Feet (or Grinch Feet, as I fondly call them! ;) )

I'll let you know when I'll close entries and post the polls very soon!

Here is Merry - Jumping up & giving me her paws
1348884212_49c4ff5d88.jpg

Great theme!! (y) Will get searching, am sure I can find a few wonderful pics for that theme!! :snap:

Oh this is going to be good!! I can see we're going to get all kinds of really original pictures!

He was just a baby when this was taken, so his slippers aren't very long! I should have my boyfriend take a new picture, since his hair is getting longer - if I do then I'll change my entry : )

Miles' "Feeters"
_MG_9358.jpg

Funny isn't it how those fluffy feet alone can be so adorable. Do you just look at your dogs sometimes and think how scrumptious they are :lotsaluv:

Here is mine and Toby's entry:
I would like to enter Archie too if its allowed but he is not here today.
PA160011.jpg

Old boys feet

Here's Chester and his super hairy slipper feet! In this photo he had liberated a piece of stale bread from the trash and was NOT going to give it up:
493111359_618f56b508_o.jpg

He actually has longer slippers on his back feet than on his front, is this the case with your furbabies?

I have a cushion on my bed just like Chester's tummy! :lotsaluv:

Not a winning shot but here is Dylan with his slippers.
1637676894_f4f9d47d9d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Molly's mud treatment!

Just went to the beach today! Actually Molly's feet are more scary than hairy! She managed to run so much around in the muddy sand that you couldn't see her feet, but this will show what I mean!

1638691299_67a51f2e80_o.jpg

Okay, your question about whether this was a bad theme made me pull out my camera and pose my little grinch footed boy!

Jake

DSCN0539.jpg

Back