• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discussing world events

JaneB

Flora, a true Daddy's girl, loves to help read the newspaper in the morning. I found John actually reading aloud some article from the sports page to her the other day. And this from a guy who didn't want a "little, ankle-biting, yappy" dog. She has him wrapped around her little toe, not once but twice! :roll: :lol:

JaneB

I don't know, what do you think? Who will win the World Cup?

FSCN0218.jpg

Jane - that truly has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Shoot....I would put that one in a frame even though she's not my dog. What great composition...and such serious faces!! These guys just wrap themselves around our hearts whether we want them to or not (my hubby was also initially resistant!). Super photo!

That is a wonderful picture...definitely needs to be a commercial or ad for something!

What a sweet picture!
They both look like best friends! Look at her, she looks like she is reading along with Dad!

LOVE IT!

Nancy
NJ

Fantastic pic. You should enter that one for a competition. The lighting is lovely as well!

wonderful :) the image gives the impression that this is not just a one time thing but that they do this all the time, the way John is just reading normally, and the expression on Flora's face, focused but calm. what an adorable girl--and a match made in heavin. :D

(what kind of camera did you use for that?)

That is a great picture!!! Do you think that the earnest look on Flora's face might have something to do with the toast I think I spied in the corner???? :D
Julie and the girls

Well she is saying England will not definately win the World Cup - I can see the toast - but I am listening really.

That's the best picture! It looks like it could be an ad for something! The lighting is amazing.
Love your kitchen--I love old bird cages and roosters! :lol: The yellow is a favorite of mine, too! Nice taste! :lol:

If that isn't a Norman Rockwell picture nothing is! It is so cute. It really needs to published somewhere. Flora is adoreable and Flora's dad is very distinguished. Wonderful picture!
J.

Flora is adorable , what concentration.
Would love to see flora and her Dad entering the Christmas card competition link on this website. In their christmas gear Father Christmas and Flora reading the night before christmas . What does anyone else think ?
Would be magic.
Mimi

Back