• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my cav pee on front paws

Marta Orzel

my Tobi when is doing wee is taking up his back leg but hes alway peeing on his front.its become smelly and yellow.how to prevent it?ty for advice

Ours does too sometimes, albeit in his litter box. I don't think there's anything you can really do to prevent it (short of trimming the underfur or paw fur) -- since our apartment is small we clean him immediately after his pee or poop session before he's allowed out of his x-pen (otherwise he tracks litter and pee remnants around the house), so that minimizes staining and the smell, or so we hope!

ty wery much for answer i do clean his leg all the time.do u think he will learn one day how to pee proprly?

My male, non Cav has never peed like a proper male with leg lifted. He has always squatted like a girl, just not as far down as a girl.....and spreads all four paws quite far out.He's 13 and it's never changed and he was not brought up with other dogs, so it wasn't learned.

Back