• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Advent Calendars

Brian M

Hi

With being off for a few days we wandered into PAH and they had Advent Calendars on sale so
I thought I must get 4 just in case they are all sold out nearer Christmas and I believe
our CT Calendars are also available so I need to order 4 of them as well .

Hi Brian

Why not get the Advent Calendars from the Royal Veterinary College Animal Care Trust and support a good cause? You can order them from their website www.rvc.ac.uk/act (code ANAC, if you need it) and postage is free.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Ho kate
usual thing i didn't know they did them otherwise os course
i prefer my money going there than PAH. Are you going to
make me take them back and get a refund.

Didn't realise from your first post that you'd actually bought them - thought you'd just seen them in PAH and were going back later. I'm sure you know other people with Cavaliers who would like a pressie from a good cause!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hello Kate
I am sure sometimes I get bullied by all you Ladies on here. I will buy another four as you say and actually I
dropping off this afternoon a new bed that I bought from Argos on Friday to a RSPCA rescue cntr that help me
with all my cats at work so they may as well have four PAH Advent calendars as well . Tks for telling me about
the other ones Kate.
Best Wishes
bri
ps the girls dont like that bed and am sure argos wont take it back.

Not just the Ladies that exert pressure - having pushed you into buying another set of Advent Calendars, I now feel I shall have to buy RVC ones for my two as well - they don't usually get anything for Advent!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back