• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please Think of Us Tomorrow

jcj528

Tomorrow is not going to be easy for us. I would like to ask for your thoughts and prayers as we go through it.

Ziggy is being neutered and while I know its very easy on a male, I'm still afraid that something could go wrong and I could lose him. He's my baby, he was all but born into my hands, I couldn't love him anymore if he was the finest example of a Cavalier on the planet instead of just being Ziggy. His surgery is scheduled for 11:00 am so if you could send good thoughts and prayers his way then I would appreciate it.

At the same time Ziggy is on the table, I'll be with my beloved corgi Zack while he's evaluated for a potentially debiliating condition. He's going to be seven years old on April 13th so he's not an old dog, but his front legs seem to be collapsing underneath him. I may well have to face life expectancy and quality of life issues for him tomorrow. So I would ask your thoughts and prayers for him . . . and me . . . tomorrow as well.

Thanks ya'll

My goodness -- you do have a lot on your plate. I will definitely send you my thoughts and prayers. Please try not to fester about the neutering. I bet the percentage of complications is incredibly low, let alone something really serious!

Good luck with everything!

Sending all the good vibes l can muster for your boys tomorrow, they'll both be in my thoughts and you too, l know it's a rotten time when the bairns are in the vets but I'm sure they'll be just fine :xfngr:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Julie, hope all goes well for them both

Will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you all. judy and dixie

Lots of prayers and good wishes for both Ziggy and Zack, and hugs for you and your family too!!! :hug:

We're home! As you all predicted everything went fine for Ziggy. Things are more complicated for Zack, but he's home, too.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers today.

Back