• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trip to the park this afternoon

Dublin

I finaly remembered to take the camera to the park with me today!!

Well behaved at the beginning of the walk!
TymonPark004.jpg

Cass Making a break for it!
TymonPark008.jpg

Sparks collecting feathers! (looks like he has a smoke in his mouth!)
TymonPark012.jpg

TymonPark015.jpg

Waiting for Mammy
TymonPark016.jpg

Eating the feathers!
TymonPark019.jpg

TymonPark025.jpg

TymonPark027.jpg

Checking out who else has been here today!
TymonPark028.jpg

In the long grass
TymonPark030.jpg

Helping put the ducks back in the water - Spark's the brown ish dot on the right of the ducks!
TymonPark031.jpg

Ducks safely back in the water - Good job Sparky!!
TymonPark033.jpg

Rolling in duck poo!
TymonPark036.jpg

Cass laughing at Sparky being told off for rolling in duck poo!
TymonPark035.jpg

Cass looking for bread!
TymonPark039.jpg

Evidence of duck poo!
TymonPark042.jpg

Rolling after being cleaned up!
TymonPark046.jpg

Happy pup!
TymonPark047.jpg

Looks like you had a great day.......loved the ducks being "put back in the water":D:D:D:D

Mel

Ah yeh he's very helpfull is our Sparkster - he likes everything in it's place in the park & that includes the ducks!:D

Looked like Cass and Sparky had a ball! I love Sparky's coat - his ears have gotten so long he looks amazing! :luv: Love the pic of Cass laughing :D

NOt only does your do look likeshe's having a cigarette but she looks like she's having a posh one at that!!

That looks like a nice park for walking, much posher than the football pitches mine have to make do with:D

Beautiful pictures, I love the rounding up of the ducks,better than "One man and his dog"....no whistle needed:p
Sins

What a lovely day out! Loved seeing Sparky with his feather, my Charlie is also a feather gatherer, he will proudly carry a feather all the way home, & if its been a really good walk like todays he will have found 2 feathers to carry home, he's always very proud of himself!! :D

Ohhhhh he LOVES his feathers - he marched happily into the vets this morning carrying a feather!:D

That looks like a nice park for walking, much posher than the football pitches mine have to make do with:D

t's Tymon Park in Tallaght - right across the road from our house!! It's a lovely park - most of the time, from time to time the wardens or council decide to dig things up & make a huge mess or they let the circus or fun-fair in & they wreck the place for weeks!

Back