• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another new member

Coco's mom

Hi!
I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cavalier puppy for quite a while- and now I will finally be able to pick her up later this week! I am ecstatic, as I know you all understand. She will be my first dog.

I am from Canada, and I see there are quite a few other members from here too!

I found this board a few weeks ago while looking for information on healthy dog foods. While researching dogs and cavaliers, this board has been SO helpful. Thank you so much! I look forward to joining this community!

Oh, and I will post pictures soon!

icon_welcome and this must be a very exciting time when your new puppy is *almost* with you! We'll look forward to pictures and chat. :)

Welcome, glad you've found the site! You'll learn a lot here, it's great for both the first time dog owner and those addicted to the breed!!

What color is Coco?

Hi and icon_welcome

Tell us more about your new baby? what colour is she? have you a name for her?

We all love the pups! and you know we will want LOTS of puppy pics!!!

get your camera ready! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Welcome! I'm new to the forum, too, and have learned so much. It's a great place! Looking forward to your pictures!

Welcome fellow Canadian.

I am also from Canada, I live in Toronto
I am sure you are going to find this board very very helpful and so much fun. :jump:
Everyone is very very friendly and very very helpful.

I can't wait to see pictures of your little gal, I own two cavaliers
Dudley Bleinham whom is 2 1/2 years old
Darby Ruby whom is 19 weeks old.

If you are in the Toronto area, PM me as the club is having a Cavalier
Picnic soon.
:w**h**: New Puppy on Board

Hi everyone! Thank you for such a wonderful welcome! I picked up my puppy last week from the breeder. She is a beautiful little blenheim girl. Her name is Coco and she is almost 9 weeks old. I didn't get much sleep for a few days before picking up Coco because I was so excited! And I'm definitely not getting much sleep now! It doesn't matter though because she is such a sweetheart. I feel so lucky to have her in my life. The first day was a little difficult for her with the drive home and the new environment, but she slept at night without any problems and she was better the next day. I have some pictures that I will post on the puppy page soon (she is a little camera shy)! Here is one of Coco on the first day.

cocomail.jpg

Hi everyone! Thank you for such a wonderful welcome! I picked up my puppy last week from the breeder. She is a beautiful little blenheim girl. Her name is Coco and she is almost 9 weeks old. I didn't get much sleep for a few days before picking up Coco because I was so excited! And I'm definitely not getting much sleep now! It doesn't matter though because she is such a sweetheart. I feel so lucky to have her in my life. The first day was a little difficult for her with the drive home and the new environment, but she slept at night without any problems and she was better the next day. I have some pictures that I will post on the puppy page soon (she is a little camera shy)! Here is one of Coco on the first day.

cocomail.jpg

OMG...she is a darling pupper. Congratulations and welcome to the board to you and Coco!

What a beautiful little girl - CoCo what a great name.... we have a breakfast called coco pops over here.... :lol:

Back