• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lastnight

Super Princess

Lastnight i awoke about 3 am...sweat pouring down my face...why?
because maggie...was asleep on my head.
so i moved her over..got up..got a drink..stood outside for a few minutes trying to cool down.
went back to bed.
she has 75% of the bed..i have 25%..and shes right in my back...then on my neck..then atempting to sleep on my head again.

I love that shes snuggly..r.eally i do.. meeko dosnt snuggle...max used to..oliver never did..he got to hot.
but there really comes a point where its too much snuggles ;)

Fletcher used to sleep up against my pillow or my head. I would wake up with his tail in my face :)

A few weeks ago, I woke up at 3 am and Fletcher was NOT in my bed and my door was open!!!!!!!! Now how did Fletcher open the door? I found him sleeping all cuddled up with Mr. Monster in his bed. How did THAT happen, in addition to my bedroom door being closed we also have a gate on the hallway leading to the kids bedrooms. A few night later I figured it out, Mr. Monster was coming to get Fletcher. Since my teenagers sleep with their doors closed I have been letting Fletcher sleep with Mr. Monster. We did move some small toys up higher just in case but its rare that Fletcher chews on things he shouldn't anymore so whatever.......

So just deal with Maggie hogging the bed :) its better than having a doggless bed :( LOL

Back