• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from North London

Butters

Hi everyone!

I've been reading this forum for about a week now and got round to registering a couple of days ago.

We live near Crouch End in North London and occasionally see other CKCS around our neighbourhood. Are there many other members in North London?

Here's Ziggy, our male blenheim who is 8 years old next weekend:

ziggy.jpg

I have lots of other questions for you all, but I'm sure it's best if I post them in the relevant sections instead of here.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, nice to meet you too! Ziggy looks great and certainly doesn't look his age. Ask all the questions you want, the people here are always very helpful!

Hi and welcome. I'm "across the pond" from you folks in western NY. Looks like your good looking little guy has plenty of open space to romp. This is a great site with amazing information that I used on several occasions. Again, welcome.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!

Margaret - Hatfield isn't far away! It would be great to get your lot out with Ziggy. He's a little picky about his play company, but has never been anything but happy to see another CKCS or other fluffy style lap dogs.

Back