• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie comes home tomorrow!

Zippy

We are thrilled to announce that Mary Alice has a lil sister, who'll be coming home on Tuesday.

Rosie is an 11 week old, Ruby puppy, cute as a button.

Rosie and her littermate were rescued, in Arkansas, along with another pup.

We'll be making the same journey that Sara took to pick up Faith, so we'll be pretty tired when we return late on Tuesday night.

Thankyou to everyone who helped!

Shall post photos asap! :D

Hope you have a great flight tomorrow and that everything goes very smoothly. What a sweet puppy Rosie is! She is just adorable and you are lucky to be getting her. Good job by Mic! Yeah, Mary Alice is getting a baby sister.:rah:

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S

I'm so happy for you. Rosie will be a wonderful addition to your family. I think she and Mary Alice will be great comfort to each other once they become friends. She is absolutely adorable. I love her cute face, her coat is beautiful too.

I am just thrilled for you! She is just a precious baby and so is her sibling. What little faces those two have. I just know Mary Alice will lover her before you know it. :w**h**:

I'm so excited for you Zippy!!!

I'm sure she will settle in with you and Mary Alice quickly and fall in love with her new family.

Congrats!!!:rah: :rah: :rah:

Back