• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

On the Farm - Dogtoberfest 2011

Lani

Today we had a fun day on a farm in the country!
The L'Oreal Corporation is headquartered in Central NJ and every year they have two big events each year to benefit the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and animal rescue. Today was the second event and my favorite! We went down to Etsch farm about an hour out into Central Jersey.

The weather was gorgeous and there were hundreds of dogs and people in attendance ... The whole day today was all about the animals! They had a fun corn maze, pumpkin bowling, and other fun events for the people and animals. Plus we got to see some cool farm animals. Overall a great day & we have some sleepy dogs now!

Chickens!! Love those tasty feathers!!
1316293808.jpg

Feeding Sheep: (with our friend Nancy)
1316294009.jpg

Here piggy piggy .... (pig rescue)
1316294588.jpg

Lucky on the Hay ride:
1316294080.jpg

1316294234.jpg

Me & my Sparkadoodle on the hay ride:
1316294181.jpg

Inside the Corn Maze ... will we ever get out?
1316294263.jpg

This looks hopeful ...
1316294304.jpg

Hooray!!! We made it through the corn maze!
1316294377.jpg

Looks like fun :p We have one of those near us every year. Lots of fun but they don't allow pets to come in. My son sure loves it though!

Looks like you had a lovely day. We did a corn maze a few years ago. It was supposed to be a "Fun family day out" but after nearly two hours in a blazing sun the fun went away. I remember my youngest daughter crying that she was going to die in a corn maze!!!

Looks like you had a lovely day out - how wonderful that they allow dogs, I'm sure they are exhausted now!

Love Lucky's bandanna!

Back