• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

edenmere

Hi, my name's Laura and I was introduced to the breed back in 1983. My first was a Homerbrent-bred boy who was my loyal shadow until he died at 13. I currently have two who are simply pets, although I have to get the girl spayed before she comes into her next heat. They are blenheims named Danny and Rosie.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Laura :)

!3, wow! Homerbrent seem to be one of the best for long lived dogs.. are your others also Homerbrent? Welcome! :D

Lisa_T said:
!3, wow! Homerbrent seem to be one of the best for long lived dogs.. are your others also Homerbrent? Welcome! :D

They have Homerbrent "back there" in the line but it's BACK there. My boy is primarily Rattlebridge/Ravenrush in breeding. My girl is Moorfields/Rutherford/Rattlebridge.

Thank you for the welcome, all. :)

Moorfields? That's quite close to me, although strangely enough the Moorfield affix does not appear in either of my dogs' pedigrees.

Lisa_T said:
Moorfields? That's quite close to me, although strangely enough the Moorfield affix does not appear in either of my dogs' pedigrees.

Yes, my girl's sire is a Moorfields import. He lives in Florida. :)

Hello and welcome! Your dogs sound beautiful, and the photo on your avatar is gorgeous!

wow congrats for having 13 long years!!

Welcome to the board and I look forward to getting to see more of you and your doggies!! :flwr:

Hi, and looking forward to seeing more of your dogs too. I am also pretty new to this board and brand new to having Cavaliers.

The dog in your Avatar is Gorgeous!! icon_welcome

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Back