• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm OFF to get Faith!!!

arasara

The day is finally here guys!!

In about 15 minutes I'll be leaving to the airport and coming home with our new addition to the family.. :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

I appreciate all of your prayers and well wishes for a safe flight today and I will have somebody keep you guys posted as the journey unfolds.

I am incredibly excited and didn't get a wink of sleep last night (surprise, surprise!)

I'll post pictures ASAP :)

Bye guys! *HUGZ*!!!

Best of Luck Sara, I guess you'll be leaving as I type this!!

Will be looking out for updates as the day goes on :flwr:

Have a great trip Sara and give Faith a icon_welcome kiss from me :lotsaluv: :paw: :paw: :paw:

:flwr: b*n*n* :hug:

Finally, the day is here. This is going to be so great. Can't wait until this evening, when your journey is through and you are safe back at home with Faith and Kosmo and OH.

Safe trip Sara. What a special special day for you!! Will be watching for updates and pics.

We'll darlin as I type this you should be in the air, hope you managed to get to the airport okay. :drivecar:

Luckily it was early enough that you were not going to hit that morning rush hour traffic heading West. :jmp: :drivecar: :w**h**:

So I suppose you are sitting on the plane with pins & needles in your bottom, you should be transferring flights very soon. :jmp: :jmp:

Give Faith big cuddle and lotsa kisses for me and the boys. :lotsaluv: :hug: :lotsaluv:

I am sure that Mic will help you stuff all those goodies into your case/backpack. :wggle:

Just so you all know, she was running around buying things last night too.
I spoke with her around 9:30 and said that she should get to bed, but who could sleep with such exicitment. :w*w:

Kosmo darlin you are one lucky little boy that your mamma is so special and travelling so far to go rescue your adorable little sister. :lotsaluv:
I know that you will be the best brother, you are such a little darlin and ever so gentle. :hug: :l*v: :hug:
I also know you will enjoy having a pesky wee sister around to play with, I am sure your momma gave you a hundred kisses and cuddles this morning and she will be back today Kosmo so not to worry. :lotsaluv:

Lotsa Love
Auntie Linda & Your Buddies Dudley & Darby :lotsaluv:

{{{{{{{{Sara}}}}}}}} how excited must you be? I know this day hasn't come a minute too quickly for you hunny xxxx

Don't worry about anything Sara, I know you have been :roll: - even down to your bathroom :lol: Faith will fit in just wonderfully with your family and I'll bet that gorgeous Kos will welcome her with open paws.

He might want to send her back after a week but that's normal - it happens with human kids too :lol:

Pics when you've got time OK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so looking forward to seeing photos!

Congrats again and safe travels!
icon_t.gif

Have a blast, Sara! Couldn't think of a better mom or brother for little Faith! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

See you at the airport, Sara.
I'll be the one with the dog!
Of course, there could be others with dogs, but I doubt it in our little one terminal-12 gate airport. :flwr:

:updte: Mic

I just received a :blabla: from Sara about 1/2 an hour ago she was in Tennessee and had about a hour delay. :wggle:

She was starving, and just going to grab a bite to eat. :jmp2:

She didn't want to wander to far from her connecting flight.
(y)
She is extremely excited. :jmp:

Canada Customs Buggers took her honey away, you would think whe was going over to the US to poison everybody. :(

Honey, Oh don't get me started with those customs people. :bang:

She should be just getting on board to get to you now Mic, make sure you take lotsa pictures.
I know that she is just on Cloud Nine about coming for Faith. *ng*l
Faith you are one lucky little gal. :w**h**:

Back