• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy and Bluebell pics

emmawright

Here are a few pictures of Daisy & Bluebell!!!

Fast asleep together...
531622828_c9231e2f0f.jpg

Daisy & Bluebell playing together... Daisy keeping a watchful eye !
531622804_e04bdf8ddd.jpg

Bluebell asleep on the floor! (you can see her hernia)
531622816_7d9d568134.jpg

Bluebell in her new Puppia! She wasn't impressed with it and wondered what i was putting on her ! but she does look cute in it, i think she will outgrow it soon though!
531622732_3f299d8af6.jpg

531622736_fde4787cf5.jpg

Daisy and Bluebell sitting together. My fav pic!
531622758_092dc47fe3.jpg

Oh Emma! They are the cutest little girls I have ever seen! You must be so proud! :) :flwr:

awwwwwww

Oh wow those pictures are sooooo beautiful. Such cute girls... looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous furbabies....

emma i am with u on that one the pic of the 2 of them sitting together is fab :luv:, They really look so cute together!

Absoloute gorgeous pictures!! :lotsaluv: Aww they are both so adorable!! I absoloutely love the sleeping bluebell picture :l*v:

Oh and with the puppia... when I first put Ollie in his, it was so big that it could slide up to his mouth and he could attack it!! I was worried he'd tear it to shreds before he was even old enough to go on walks :p

Fab pictures I love the one of bluebell in her puppia gorgeous:luv:

You have two beautiful girls:D

Emma,

The pictures of your girls are fabulous. I tried to pick a favorite, but I couldn't they are all equally cute. Love Bluebell in her new pink puppia.

They make such a cute pair. I love that one of Bluebell's pink puppy belly too. :)

Back