• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FOR A Special Mission

Brian M

Hi

I needed a special photo for a mission so we left the girls harrness on and put their leads on and luke was behind the chair holding on ,I also noted that Daisy has Rosies collar on and vice versa and clearly visble if you zoom in are my address and phone number and that of my vets ,again it took 80 shots to get poss 4 or 6 but good fun.

4297762347_4eb475836d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Nicki

No Offence but NOPE:) Oh by the way Lily has on that harness you were asking about a couple of months ago,

Oh what a beautiful kids you have Brian, they look so well behaved and respectable too. Lovely photo...you have us curious about your mission. THe way they are all sitting at attention they do look like they're on a mission, something serious.

Oh, the girls are so lovely!!!!!:)

Makes me wish we had one of each! Now, how do I swing that at home :eek:

Nick

What a lovely photo of your girls! How about making it into a poster?

I have a poster on my wall of 6 golden retriever pups that I have had for many years.

Heather R

Hi

First I used a prime 35 mm lens so I could get reasonably close to get them all and fit them in ,then I left their harness on and pulled the armchair forward and had Luke go behind the chair ,then I put their short leads on and passed them to Luke who kept tight hold and ducked behind the chair out of sight .So I now had them all on the chair unable to jump off as their lead fixed to their harness was holding them all back and lastly in my left hand I had a container of the small fish4dogs treats which I fed them to hold their attention together with a squeaky rubber chicken which I managed to squeak to get their eyes looking slightly away from the camera and I also used a Nikon SB900 speedlight with the camera .:)

That is just perfect-beautiful shot and no hint of restraints :) although that harness is a teeny bit askew. Your pics are wonderful and the Four look terrific.

Wow Brian, What an AWESOME picture. I hope the "mission" goes off without a hitch.

Back