• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Hi there! My wife and I are new cavalier owners.. We just picked up our Sasha (15wk blenheim girl) a few days ago, and already love her so much! We're crate / potty training her and she's getting the hang of it.. slowly but surely!<br>She's up to about 2.5 - 3 hours at a time in the crate, and she usually only whines within the first 5-7 minutes of being alone, then settles down with her kong and wooly (a plush sheep from the breeder / mother). <br><br>Looking forward to talking with all of you!<br><br>Brandon

Welcome Brandon! I just picked up my tri girl yesterday, and discovering theory is much different than practice when it comes to potty training! ;) The post of others with puppies a little older than my Chloe have been so helpful. I'm sure you'll find this forum so informative (and fun), as I do!

Welcome!!! I have 21 week old tri color named Sonny. He has been such an amazing addition to our family even during the times he is getting into mischief. I love the name Sasha! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Welcome! My Bailey is just 15 weeks old. You are going to have so much fun with Sasha!

Hi and icon_welcome
Your in good company, there are quite a few of us that are first time Cavalier owners, and first time pet owners.
I have a little guy who is almost 17 weeks old called Jessie.
This forum has been a valuable source of information for me and a great place to talk to other Cavalier owners.

Would love to see a photo of your little girl
girl_in_love.gif

Back