• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy 3 1/2 weeks old

gamefanz

I thought I would share a photo of our new pup. He is 3 1/2 weeks old. We named him Toby. We went to visit him again this past weekend. He is such a cutie already. We can't wait until we can bring him home.

Becky
sghlvn.jpg
welcome.sfly

Last edited:
:lotsaluv:

Isn't it awful when you have to hand them back to the breeder and go home?

Toby will be with you before you know it. :biggrin:

Thank you everyone. If I thought I could handle 2 dogs I would have gotten 2 but we feel 1 is enough and he will get all the love we have.
It was very hard to leave. We live over 3 hrs from the breeder so its not easy to go visit but we try to go as much as possible. We will probably go visit 1 more time before its time to pick him up.
We just could not stop petting him. There will be tons of Love given when he is here that is for sure!

Becky

Wanna pet him right now!!!

I know what you mean about a second dog. We have had Gracie 7 months and she just turned one. We are now starting to look for a male dog to complete our family. It is something you can do later if it is the right time. Enjoy every moment getting to know, love and train your Toby. The time flies tooooo fast

Thank you. We were thinking maybe when Toby turns 5 or 6 it would be a good time to search for another. DH is worried that 2 pups so close in age will be devastating if they pass away at the same time. It makes sense to me so we agreed to wait. It will give us time to teach Toby and give our undivided love to him for awhile.
I hope you find the perfect male for your family. I can't wait to see pics.

Becky

I know what you mean about a second dog. We have had Gracie 7 months and she just turned one. We are now starting to look for a male dog to complete our family. It is something you can do later if it is the right time. Enjoy every moment getting to know, love and train your Toby. The time flies tooooo fast

Thank you. I am trying not to stalk my email on Thursday mornings but I get so excited to receive new pictures. She sends them every Thurs. DH thinks I am nuts but first thing he says when he gets home is "did you get pics yet" LOL

Becky

He's beautiful. How exciting !!

Back