• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Winnie!

LisaKatie

Hi everyone this is Winnie. She's 4 & 1/2 months old. Our friend also has her brother Oliver. I'm so glad we've found this breed, because I just adore my little cav!

winnie.png

win-1.png

winnie6.png

winnie3.png

winnie4.png

winnie2.png

Winnie and her brother
winniolivver.png

Winnie is gorgeous~~~ I love her name too. As I said in another post, these puppy pictures are almost too much to take. I want one !!!!!!! Judy

What a sweetie, she is so cute and has such sharp intelligent eyes. I am sure she has you trained already.

Winnie appreciates all the love! When we take her in public or for walks I swear, she thinks her name is "How beautiful! or How cute!" She LOVES being told she's pretty, a typical little girl. :p

We are so smitten with Winnie. I've never had a dog this loving. She is always on the lap, in fact her and her brother have fights over it. He's a love pig too!

I'm suprised how smart she is, she in and out of the doggy door at 9 weeks, and by 10 weeks she was about 85% potty trained. I'd say she is 100% now but I may jinx myself if you know what I mean.

We are so in love with this breed. I'm so glad we have her in my life.

Back