• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Look what "Faith" has to look forward to!!

arasara

OK so you all know Mic's husband's "sick sense of humor" taking those funny pictures of Faith, right?

It reminded me of the day when my mom and I left to go shopping and when we came home in the evening the boys (my dad, brother, and avi) were all huddled around the computer laughing like little kids. Come to find out, it was a result of this picture:

b72926417.jpg

Mic, I think your husband and children would get along GREAT with my family!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor little Faith - look what she has to look forward to! :p

Anyways I also wanted you all to welcome my mom, Anita to this site!! :flwr: She told me that if she doesn't have access to the phone now she knows the fastest place to get ahold of me (here.) :lol: Now that's a bit embarassing, but I suppose it's true!! :lol:

If she's around Tuesday I think I'm going to put her in the position of updating you guys on my trip! So, what do you say, mom!? :thnku:

icon_welcome

3 more days!! 8)

Hello everyone,

I'm Sara's mother Anita and partially responsible for Sara's love of animals.

I got to visit with Kozmo at Christmas time and I have to say, he is adorable and very well mannered.

I also got the pleasure of spending a day with Linda, Dudley and Darby.

My little Sassy (in the pic) would have a blast with Darby.

I've been lurking here to keep up with Sara's new baby, as we all are very excited for her.

If she hasn't told you yet, she and I brought a rescue dog back from the brink of death about 7 years ago, (but i'll let her tell you about that) so im not a bit surprised that her heart melted over Faith.

She is indeed a little angel sent to Sara from heaven to reward her for her hard work in nurturing our Isabella back to life so many years ago, and I for one cant wait to see her.

Mom

awwwwww Sara!! Your mom is so sweet!! Welcome Anita!! What a wonderful thing that you have joined our group of crazies!! :flwr:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor little Sassy!!

OMG Sara any wonder why Mic's pics did'nt come as a shock to you. : :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sassy can barely move in that cabinet, :yikes :yikes :yikes Unfortunately I did not get to meet Sara's Dad and brother as they arrived after my visit. Would of been just a tad scared of what may of happened to my boys if I went to peeeeeeeeeeeeee. :huh:

Still no twisting your arm to call that little Faith Sassy, she looks just like a Sassy. :D :D :D :D

Darby's is modelling Faiths new Hot Pink Muttlucks, he looks quite cute in them. :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Human boys don't agree.

Sara, I couldn't of said it better myself that if you are not on the phone you are on the computer.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, things will change with little Miss Faith arrives on the scene.

Welcome Anita, your poor wee Sassy looks like they had her squished in there pretty good. Buggers :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Do you remember Avi saying that Darby wouldn't sit still, just wait till little Miss Faith arrives on the scene. We are having a party on Feb 12th with all four of them. :jmp2:
I can't wait to see her, I told Sara she should pop over on Wednesday with her. :dogwlk:

Oh ya'll are cruel :lol: But funny!!

Welcome Anita. So glad to hear from you. Guess you've figured out...this is the best place to find your girl! ;)

Welcome Anita! Sure, Sara spends plenty of time on the computer...but she's been hanging out A LOT at SEVERAL doggy supply sites. And I have the proof! Five of her boxes are sitting in my family room. I'll tell ya what, the girl's got good taste. Cute stuff!

Hey Anita - glad you've joined us. I think we're all addicts when it comes to the computer and our Cavaliers!

Llinda, what are MuttLucks? If it's what it sounds like ("shoes" for the dog) Wallis could use them if they have non-skid bottoms.

Some people do crazy things with their dogs. :shock:

icon_welcome Anita!

Enjoy this wonderful site and all the Cavalier lovers! :flwr: :flwr:

:D Hello and icon_welcome Anita. Hope you enjoy yourself on here and may I congratulate you on raising a very wonderful daughter!! Sara is such a caring and lovely girl - you should be very proud !!

:flwr:

Welcome Anita. We all enjoy Sara's company here :D She is a great girl and loves her puppies :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Back