• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Lucy

sdarone

Hi all,

Well my little girl is coming home on Wednesday. I pick her up in the early afternoon. I can't wait! here are a few shots the breeder sent me.
Lucy3.jpg

Lucy7.jpg

Lucysleepingonherback2.jpg

Lucy2.jpg

aw, lovely little girl. I am enjoying my little tri-female so much right now! She is 13 weeks. You will have so much fun!

Whaaaaa. I am so jealous. She is beautiful. What fun you will have. Congratulations!!!!:rah:

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to have her in my arms.

At the moment I have Charlie, our male blenheim, on my lap, while i'm typing. He has the whole room and a bed he can lay on, but no, he rather be on top of me. So funny!!

She is absolutely adorable! Bet these last 24 hours before you can pick her up are hard to get by :p

I really want her home now. Today and tomorrow are going to be hard. I can't wait to pick her up on Wednesday!!

Any suggestions on how I should introduce her to Charlie. Charlie is a sweet boy, loves everyone, and all dogs. I don't think I'll have too much trouble, but I thought i would ask your opinion on it.

thanks!!

Thanks Everyone!

well, we've had Lucy for almost a week now, actually today makes a week.

She's quite a character! This morning Charlie and Lucy were running around. Now mind you between the 2 of them they have plenty of toys, but no, they want to play with the same toy. Anyway, Charlie had a toy in his mouth and Lucy wanted it so she pulled his ear and he cried and when he cried he let the toy go. That's when she grabbed it and ran! She's sneaky, huh? Poor Charlie, but even when she does stuff like this to him he loves having her around because now he's not alone anymore, he has a friend to play with. :lotsaluv:

Sounds like they are having fun together. Mine are the same, I got loads of toys but they want to play with the toy the other one is playing with. Just like children.

Yes, I'm glad they are having fun. CHarlie really needed a sister to play with. I never realized how sad he was before until now that he has Lucy. SHe tortures him, but in the end he loves her. Last night they were in my bed and Lucy is too small to go down the stairs so Charlie brought her a rawhide and a bone she they could play on the bed. They are just adorable.

I'm so glad we got Lucy.

Lucy is gorgeous :lotsaluv:. I'm glad Charlie and Lucy are getting along well. We've just added our second cavalier to our family and she's gorgeous. She is also a tricolour :lotsaluv:. It is also the best thing we did as Sally also has constant company and we have more puppy cuddles :jump:. My carpet and decoration is suffering though with having two dogs so after Christmas we are renewing the whole lot!!

aww they're cute! Yes, luckily we have hardwood floors downstairs but carpet upstairs, so she's already done some damage upstairs! But that's my fault for not watching her. I told my husband this morning that after she's done with potty training we'll need to change the carpet, it's about 3 years old, but it's a light color so you can really see it. We're steam cleanign the carpets this weekend.

AFter this weekend, they'll have to be downstairs until Lucy is potty trained.

Back