• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help Name The Pup!!!

Dublin

My In-laws new pup needs a name - they've been throwing names round for a while now but still cant decide!

What do you think?

I think he looks like a 'Buddy'

pup.jpg

What a cute puppy- what breed is he? I think Benjamin would be a cute name, and they could call him Benny.

He IS cute! So serious looking - maybe Sirius, after the dog star? I also love the name Buddy.
Do your inlaws have any favourite movies, tvshows or books? Maybe there is a male hero to name him after.

He looks like a Barney to me, but you can get loads of dog names if you do a search on google for "Dog Names".

It's hard to name a pup from a photo alone, but I'm sure you'll find just the right name that suits him - and please let us know when you decide.:)

Well guys, I went to see the pup last night & they had settled on Basil - till I picked 'Basil' up & noticed that he was a girly!!!!!

So it's back to the drawing board name wise!

I suggested Lucy..........

I like Darcy or Maisy (they were my other options when naming Bailey). I think this little pup looks like a Darcy to me tho!!

Back