• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Polly's doing wonderful on her new raw diet..

Erin2854

I started my girl on a raw diet (Nature's Variety raw medallions in the morning and then a bit of raw mixed with The Honest Kitchen dehydrated in the evening) and I am so impressed with it! Ever since I got her at 10 weeks old in june she has had a very sensitive tummy getting bad diarrhea at the smallest change of diet. She has had no stomach upsets at all, small firm poops and most importantly, she LOVES the food and actually gets excited to eat. She gained 3oz which is great because she's a tiny cavalier at (now) 9lbs and 10 1/2 months old. I have also been putting in a small amount of Solid Gold Seameal, a tiny bit of vitamin C and a probitotic in her morning meal. So far so good! Yay! b*n*n*

I'm so glad you've taken the plunge, I don't think either of you will regret it!:) People do seem to be surprised that a natural raw meat based diet can do so much to firm up (and reduce the volume) of poos, and they're less smelly! So good news all round, especially as you little girl loves her new gormet menu. :D

I started my girl on a raw diet (Nature's Variety raw medallions in the morning and then a bit of raw mixed with The Honest Kitchen dehydrated in the evening) and I am so impressed with it!

FYI...there are coupons on both companies websites, if you don't already have them. If you Google "natures variety try it" it will bring you to a page where you provide your email and you get a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free of the bags of raw frozen medallions! And Honest Kitchen has $2 and $5 coupons on their website as well...:D

Back