• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy is Two Years Old Today

ppotterfield

Today is Buddy's birthday. Hard to believe he is two years old and that he has been with us for a year and a half. We continue to enjoy his company and he charms everyone he meets.

362836460_957c683c49.jpg

Happy birthday Buddy! :hppybdy:

I know what you mean about 'how time flies'. I cannot believe the dogs have been around as long as they have as it seems only a short while ago I got Jaspar -- but on the other hand it seems they've always been here! :lol:

:hppybdy: Buddy

He sure is one handsome boy, the time just flies by.

Hope you got lots of treats little fella. :D :D

Thanks for all the Birthday greetings. Buddy got spoiled along with his Clumber sister. Karlin, you are so right, it does seem like they have always been here and you cannot imagine how your life would be without them.

362836454_3dfdf62fc6.jpg

Happy birthday Buddy!! And hello to big sis--she's a beauty, too.

Love the pic of Buddy in your avatar--great lighting! He's such a handsome boy!

:jmp: :hppybdy: :jmp:

Happy birthday Buddy!! And hello to big sis--she's a beauty, too.

Love the pic of Buddy in your avatar--great lighting! He's such a handsome boy!

:jmp: :hppybdy: :jmp:

:jmp2: :hppybdy: :jmp2:

Happy 2nd Birthday Buddy......hope you had a great day!!

:lotsaluv: Hadley - you are too beautiful for words :l*v:

:flwr:

Happy birthday Buddy!!!!! what a fine looking young man.
hope you enjoyed your day, have a great year!! :flwr:

Happy belated birthday Buddy. You are getting more and more handsome as you get older! :D
Julie and the girls

Back