• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did a fun run with the boys tonight

debjen

It was a jumpers course...Riley did 2 excellent runs and one open run and did great...Robbie did an okay open run..ran off a few times but came right back when called..did one great novice run where he didn't run off at all...should have stopped there but did another run where after a few obstacles he ran out of the arena to where the stalls and horses are kept and found the manure pile and started to munch ..blechhhhh....so when I finally got him he got put in a down stay for awhile while some others ran and then I took him over a few obstacles with lots of treats and he did those okay so we called it quits.

Sounds like Riley still enjoys agility and Robbie is coming along too. Although like many Cavaliers just gotta get something into thier mouths. :shock: :lol: I would love to try out my little guy with agility, it sounds like fun!

Oooooh come on Deb -

Robbie did such a great job on the course and he was so proud of himself he decided he wouldn't wait for you to treat him - he would find his own treats for being a good boy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you guys had a great time!! Your posts make me want to get started into agility myself!

Back