• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OK so who's spoiled?

arasara

I came out of the shower this morning to find Kosmo all curled up in daddy's arms... :lotsaluv: He's spoiling him rotten!!!

b48323087.jpg

I tried to take him away to brush his teeth and run a brush through his hair, and Daddy took him and squeezed him tighter!!

b48323104.jpg

I guess this means I need a second one@!! :badgrin: :badgrin:

Sara

So sweet, now does Avi know that you posted that picture.

Wait till we get together darling, I can guarantee you will be getting another one.

Gotta love a man and his dog. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Especially the wee rascal Darby and I can just see Kosmo showing Darby a few new mischievous tricks.

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Like he doesn't have enough of his own already.
As soon as he gets his rabies shot, we will get together. :D :D :D :D :D

Where is your picture Sara ???????????????????????

I love it!!! That is my favorite way to nap....Shelby curled up in my arms. Jake prefers to lay at the end of the bed. But Shelby's sweet little breath on me is the most relaxing thing.

I love see a man cuddling his dog.

Yes you need a second one Sara and you have to make sure that 'daddy' doesn't steal that one's heart too. Boy doesn't Kosmo look content in his daddy's arms! Love the pictures.

Soooo cute! I love seeing my honey curled up with Chester. I love seeing men cuddle with our sweet little dogs.

Oh bless, yes you do need another, I think you have lost this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmm nothing like seeing a bloke go all soft on a puppy! LOL.

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Linda,

you know he doesn't know and if you tell him I'll steal darby, got it?! lol :) I'de be dead if he knew, so don't tell him!! lol :p Of course KOsmo will show darby all of his mischevious tricks.. hopefully he doens't teach him how to eat credit cards though.. kosmo did that and i just got my new one today!! :yikes :yikes He hasn't shredded any bills yet though. :rotfl: But darby just does that to help you out!! :p there are pictures of me on the introduce yourself thread. :)

i loved the picture too to see avi all snuggled up with the Kos.. he's so freaking spoiled@! ANd he didn't know if he wanted a dog@! Ya right..

ALison i think he's gone forever too!!! he's not sharing anymore! :( Kosmo seems to go anywhere there are snuggles.

I am trying for another one, but we'll see. kosmo is still mischevious and he needs to mellow out a little before we get another puppy, LOL. :) I love it but i don't need two toilet paper tearers. hehe

arasara said:

Linda,

you know he doesn't know and if you tell him I'll steal darby, got it?! lol :) I'de be dead if he knew, so don't tell him!! lol :p Of course KOsmo will show darby all of his mischevious tricks.. hopefully he doens't teach him how to eat credit cards though.. kosmo did that and i just got my new one today!! :yikes :yikes He hasn't shredded any bills yet though. :rotfl: But darby just does that to help you out!! :p there are pictures of me on the introduce yourself thread. :)

i loved the picture too to see avi all snuggled up with the Kos.. he's so freaking spoiled@! ANd he didn't know if he wanted a dog@! Ya right..

ALison i think he's gone forever too!!! he's not sharing anymore! :( Kosmo seems to go anywhere there are snuggles.

I am trying for another one, but we'll see. kosmo is still mischevious and he needs to mellow out a little before we get another puppy, LOL. :) I love it but i don't need two toilet paper tearers. hehe

Okay if you steal Darby, you are going to have double trouble me lady.
Depends on how much wine I have whenever I meet him Sara, can't promise you anything. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Yeah sure Darby is just helping me out, the bill collectors don't see it that way. Too bad. :sl*p: Poor wee fellow, I could use Kosmo to eat a few of my Credit Cards that way I can save all me loot to meet up with Nicki, Allison and Donna. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Are'nt you lovely Sara, nice picture of you hiding behind Kosmo.
:jump:

Now if I only looked like you and had that body luv I would be laughing,
now I might have to wait a few years before I meet up with you until I shed 300 lbs or so. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I think I'll live through the wine "tell all" with you Linda. . . :) I posted another pic of him on the "we graduated from level 1" thread on showing and training and "accidently" showed one of his friends at work. I didn't hear the end of that one for.. hmm like a week!!

Speaking of pictures, where are some of you?! What's with that?

If I steal Darby, then they can wear each other out, and that means I will have 2 sleeping dogs half the time.. which is better than my sleeping dog 1/4 of the time!! lol right now he's being good and chewing on some pacifier thing though. Oh he just dropped it on my lap.. looks like we're in for another round of fetch. I throw it up the stairs so it makes him tired faster. :rotfl: He zips up and down now.

Do you think Kosmo and I could hide in one of your checked bags when you go to meet up with Nicki, Allison and Donna?! We're coming!

Of course I'm hiding behind Kosmo in the pictures, too bad he weighed only 3.6lbs in that picture and it didn't work too well. Multiply that by about 50 and you've got me.. LOL so at least he covered up 1/50th of me. :D

And don't think you can't see the rest of the body for a reason!! I am totally pear shaped, lol.... I put some pants on without pockets the other day and I had regular underwear on and avi, bless him, said "sara look! You have two butts!" Thanks for noticing, buddy . . . :bang:

arasara said:
Speaking of pictures, where are some of you?! What's with that?\

there's been a picture or two of Linda on here, she's a cutie, and the hubster too. i think it's on one of the darby threads. :)

How sweet!! As I am writing this my hubby and Sabrina are napping together as well. Men become complete mush around cavs. Its so sweet!!

I know there's nothing better than seeing the man of the house all cuddled up with the little one, huh? Especially when they are always the macho "it's just a dog" type of people. Avi was like that with Kosmo until I worked late one week and then now he's like "oh would he like this? How about this? This would look nice with him." lol I told him that I need a new one because he seems to have stolen mine!!

Those photo's are just precious :D I used to have a framed photo of my hubs with Maxx asleep on his head - we hadn't had Maxx long and he was so tiny :flwr:

My guys love their Daddy soooooooooooooooooooo much. Charlie hears his car on the driveway and goes so crazy with excitement - he always fetches Maxx too. They don't need to talk, you can tell he's saying 'Come on, quickly, Dad's home, it's biscuit time' :lol:

I think it's wonderful that they are just as attached to our OH's as they are to us - at least if we ever needed to go away we know they are safe and loved :l*v:

lol Donna.. The daddy's are good but we have to watch them! I've caught avi slipping things to Kosmo that he's NOT supposed to have.. most recently.. a bite of rice krispies squares.. :yikes Kosmo ran to me freaking out because it was apparently stuck to his tongue or the roof of his mouth. :lol:

If we are home at night and Avi has to go out to the grocery store and leaves Kosmo will throw a fit and cry for a few minutes at least, lol. I have to bring him upstairs with me and preoccupy him while he's leaving.

I would love to see the Maxx on top of your OH's head.. that had to be the cutest picture.. but he probably hated you framing it, huh? :lol:

Haha, so sweet :D
First when we got Bono, my dad said that is was clear that the dog was NOT allowed in the beds. The rest of the family agreed and no-one took Bono up in the bed.
Once my mum had been working during the night. the first thing she saw when she walked in to the bedroom was Bono, sleeping in dads arms. His exuse was: Oh, he was just so little and cute...

Back