• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All cleaned up and nowhere to go....

Lexie

I had my girls bathed at the place where they go to day play.
This groomer is not the girl I usually use so I did not know what to expect.
She did okay but I like their coats dried straighter, so I have two fluffy puppies. Oh yeah, the bows did not last very long. icon_devil:roll:

3279332095_0d8f675dfe.jpg

3279326519_ba6188376a.jpg

Can we take the bows out now?!?!

3275763404_e6dba791d2.jpg

Oh how cute! The pink bows are adorable- I love the pink color with their tri-color fur. Too bad they didn't keep them in for long. :D

They look great; love how they colour-match their bed! I need to wash all of mine and keep putting that joyful task (not!) off..

Did my 3 Thurs.b/4 puppy mill dogs came. I cannot get over how good their hair feels and nice they look. Can you tell I'm not a frequent bather of dogs :rolleyes:.Mine didn't get any bows but they really made me laugh with their "zoomies"
Kinda envy the bows :luv:

Both look quite beautiful:luv: When our 2 go to groomers I say they are having a spa day:D Of course it does give us some free time to do errands.

Heather R(y)

Back