• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We had a birthday boy...

qwickkertje

Qwick turned 9 (!!) last Saturday..
I don't know why but until this morning I thought yesterday (Sunday) was Feb 7th.. So I bought his presents and stuff yesterday.. And up till this morning (when I saw the date on my computer at work) I was convinced his birthday was yesterday...
Shame on me.. I know..
But here are some pictures of him and his presents :p

Oohhhh is all of this for me? :cool:
qwick_bd__16.jpg

I really need to take a closer look at this
qwick_bd__17.jpg

Look at everything I got!!!
qwick_bd__14.jpg

qwick_bd__15.jpg

Of course our other 2 got some stuff as well
Here they are posing with their 'common' stuff
qwick_bd__5.jpg

(Yeah, Qnotje had to be a-social :p)

And I decided to replace one of their toys.. I think the picture below shows why ... I kept running into pieces of white and green stuff in the house... :rolleyes:
qwick_bd__12.jpg

Oh there is also 2 new video's on youtube..
Qwick with his new toy playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIq8IE6c7qk
And Qnotje and Qwebble playing tug of war with their new toy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz84lvJ4jjs

thx for watching !!

:hppybdy: Qwick

Qwick is a lucky boy. All the treats will last him until he is 10.

Lol I don't think they will last that long with the other 2 running around as well ;)
But their treats are limited to approx 1 a day ;) So at least they will be good for a few weeks ;)

Happy birthday Qwick! And very impressed with the way he sat waiting for you to take a photo while surrounded by all those goodies!! :D

Oh what a lucky chap, hope you had a great birthday even if it was celebrated slightly late!!

They really appreciated their new toys! :D What a happy bunch you have. :lotsaluv: I think the red and white rope will be worn out in no time! ;)

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 9th Birthday Quick! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Back