• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

maile

vikki

she reminds me of a kangaroo
2-2.jpg

she was squished in the corner on her back
5-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

watching me eat from the comfort of her perch. if the food is good enough she comes running!
DSC02924.jpg

her paws tucked up under her chin...soooo cute
DSC02940.jpg

she just hates the camera
DSC02931.jpg

a shot of feathers
DSC02933.jpg

They are lovely photos of Maile, I love the one with the paws tucked under the chin and relaxing on her back, funny how these cavaliers like to sleep on their backs a lot, mine boy does the same, so cute.:)

Too funny - As I write this, Rudy is on the back of the sofa, squished between the cushions. That behaviour isn't mentioned in the 'traits of CKCS'...tee hee. Maybe it should be, sure is a common occurence!

these little dogs are such characters. this little girl can be quite the watch dog...which I try to remind her is not the breed standard from what I remember. the itch to get another is creeping in!

Back