• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great shampoo

tupup

Hi everyone, as we are often asking each other for good cavalier shampoos i thought i'd let you know a new one ive tried & love! It smells fab but more importantly leaves them sooo soft & fluffy,Rubes had her 2nd bath in it on monday & still looks & smells gorgeous.Ive tried lots of conditioners on her before but never been happy,with this one as as soon as you put it on she's instantly soft & her comb goes straight thro' her feathers

http://scruffychops.com/ I think its a great price too.

Only 1 bit of advise-when youve lifted your little darling out of the tub dont stand on the packet of conditioner yourself, thus covering your little one all down one side again & her/him having to go right back in the tub-exactly as i did on monday! Poor Rubes thought her ordeal was over& oh her little face!:oops:

shampoo

just wondering which shampoo did you buy there are three different ones they sound beautiful good enough to eat(y)

Hi Shan ive got the "Rhubarking" & the "Zest in show" shampoos with the "muddy marvelous" conditioner,hope that helps!

Back