• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers eating out

wolf23

So my husband and I own a restaurant and also belong to a Cavalier meet-up group. We invited the group to meet on the patio, but seeing that the weather was not cooperating (36F,2.2C) the event was postponed for the Cavaliers but not for the humans. As you can see some hardy Cavs showed up too! We are going to hold another one in late March so hopefully the weather will be nicer then and more will show. I did not make it to this event unfortunately but will try to catch the next one.
cavsrestaurant2_zps14e527e1.jpg

Cavsrestaurant1_zps2f829c6c.jpg

That's great! I wish we had a meet up group here.

Where about are you located? My sister in law lives north of Atlanta, in Duluth......we're visiting her in May. If you're not too far, maybe we can stop by for dinner.

I live in Lawrenceville which is very close to Duluth. Our restaurant is in Sandy Springs. www.thatpieplaceusa.com. We serve savory and dessert pies, kind of like British pasties only "Americanized". BellaMia is welcome too, well not in the restaurant because of health laws, but the patio is dog friendly:)

Those pies look fabulous! We're only going for a 4 day trip, so BellaMia will be vacationing at the pet hotel. I'll email my sister in law the link...who knows, maybe she's been there already.

Oh my....that is so cool to have a group like that. Nothing like that around here. I looked at your web site and your menu looks delicious. I've had pasties up in Wisconsin and Michigan....are yours similar to those? If we are ever down that way, we'll be sure to stop. That's great that you have a dog friendly patio like that. Not many of those around.

Interesting side note....(well, interesting to me anyway)...small world type of thing...you have a restaurant, known for your pies near a city named Duluth in Georgia and up north, near another city named Duluth, Minnesota is another restaurant, known for their pies, named Betty's Pies....now if Abby and I can just kidnap my wife for a few days this summer and head south, maybe I can try your pies and then I can say I've eaten in both restaurants. My motto is, no pie left behind! :)

I love the shot of the Cav that's jumping up to the table for a treat. She figured out what a restaraunt is all about!

Back