• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Margaret C's Faith and George.

*Pauline*

Introducing Faith and george. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
3275727376_3b6fc59056_o.jpg

Faith is Granddaughter to Nicki's Fufu and sister to Nicki's Daisy. Faith's beloved companion is George, who is from Margaret's last Japanese Chin litter. They both live with Margaret's daughter.

awwww bless, youll laugh pauline, i thought they were both cavs :eek: now ive read it ive recovered from the surprise. They get on well obviously, di

Bless them - thanks for posting this Pauline. (y)

I've had the pleasure of meeting George - and have spent quite a bit of time with Faith, they are both wonderful characters and as the photo shows, the best of friends.

Faith is so loving, like my Daisy, they just adore people. :lotsaluv:

One correction - Fufu actually belongs to Debbie {whom bred and owns Faith and Daisy's sire}. Fufu is stopping with us as Debbie has a house full currently, and Fufu needed to be somewhere quieter...

Back