• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saving threads ?

gentess1

Is it possible to save threads. I have recently loss one of my precious babies, and the support and kind words have helped me. I would like to draw on them in the future when I find it hard ( birthdays, holidays / special days ). Will I still be able to access the threads in years to come, or can I save them to my profile?

Thanks Steve

I'm not sure how to do that - I will highlight it to Karlin and ask her when she comes back from holiday .

However what I've done in the past is to print off the thread - you can then perhaps make up a little memory book for Todd and put it in there?

To print, go to Thread tools, Show printable version. {If you do not have access to a printer at home, most libraries have printers or please post and someone will print it and send it to you}

Hi Steve,

I was able to access all the threads that I needed but I had to trawl through the archives and some other folk on here located some threads for me when I needed them.

If you perhaps make a note of the threads you want ie section, page number , title etc and save it to a word document, that should make it easier to find it in the future.

Hope you're doing ok.

Another thing you can do is: open the thread, and save the URL (address) from the top of your browser, then paste it into a Word document. Then store Word document into a folder on your computer.

For very special threads, I've printed them to keep in a folder, as Nicki says.

Back