• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally - Pictures of my babies

CavyMom

Ok, so it took me a little while to get around to finally posting pictures of my puppies- But here they are, 5 weeks old and SUCH a joy to be around! I can't believe how fast they're growing up, only 7 more weeks and some of them will start leaving for their new homes!!! Here's a link to their album. CLICK HERE I'll just post some of my favorites - I got carried away LOL If you click where it says Ivy X Piper 2008 before the 5 week pictures towards the top, you can see pictures when they where younger.

Image078.jpg

My spunky little Ayasha - Pure red head, through and through!!!
Image085.jpg

Songaa - My explorer, and a total ham! He loves the camera!:snap:
Image095.jpg

The two boys - Songaa and Dyami, what can I say - Boys will be boys!
Image101.jpg

Look at these beautiful babies who think they're big show dogs!
Image105.jpg

Dyami giving his older sister, Bunny, a kiss through the fence
Image042.jpg

Just to cute!!! This is Dyami and Songaa again
Image050.jpg

"PICK ME UP, I'M CUTE!!!"
Image073.jpg

Tehya - My little trouble maker, Tehya is always the first one to find something new trouble to get into, but she's also the best snuggler!
Image084.jpg

Another of Tehya
Image048.jpg

Last but most certainly not least - My little princess, Aiyana. This little girl has had me wrapped around her paws since the second she was born, she has such a special, sweet little spirit - She'd rather stand and look beautiful then wrestle, and she loves to snuggle and be held. This little princess will be staying with me forever. :luv:

Oh my, I love those pictures, you must have your hands full. I love Dyami and Tehya for their amazing eye patches!

They're all beautiful so cute, no wonder Aiyana taken your heart she's so pretty, great pics

They are ALOT of work, especially now that they're eyes are open and they've figured out how to RUN LOL But this is the most rewarding part about being a responsible breeder - Watching these darling little babies develop into the majestic, elegent hounds they're going to be come. Their father ended last year as #3 Italian in the UKC, currently he's #2 in the UKC, but it's still early in the year, so anything can happen. He's only 2 wins away from his Grand CH, the mother is also a CH, has her lure coursing JC title, and also is a therapy dog. This is actually a repeat of the breeding I did a year and a half ago - One of those puppy went on to add some Best Puppy in Shows to his record up in Canada, so I'm expecting great things, but for now, I'm just enjoying my little babies, this will be my last litter for at least 2 years, so I'm enjoying every moment - Even when they're being naughty!!!

Their father also has some interesting markings - I'll have to find a picture of him to share.

Back