• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco has lost her first tooth!

Zumie05

So here I am worrying like usual when Coco is "fly snapping". I investigate her mouth to discover a dangling tooth! I pulled it out for her, came out clean, no yelping or blood. My baby is growing up *sniffle*

When can I expect all her adult teeth to be in?

We have a just 8 month cavalier and we have`nt seen one of his puppy teeth, he has eaten them all!, he did have a retained puppy tooth and the big tooth had fully grown, we were a big worried about this and we thought it was making the adult tooth crooked, but the vet said it was fine and would not interfere with his big teeth and if necessary they would take it out if ever he needed anaesthetic, he was just over 6 months and the vet said he had all his big teeth then. The tooth dropped out on it`s own in the end.

With my older cavalier who is nearly 11 yrs old we found a few of his on the carpets and I kept them and put them in a little pot, which we still have, just a little momento. I wished I had just a few of the pups teeth to keep.

When my fathers Springer was loosing his baby teeth, he would walk up to my mother and spit them out on to her hand!! :grnyuk:

Back