• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Topsy

misty

Our precious foster girl, Topsy, went peacefully to Rainbow Bridge this morning, with her mum and dad by her side.

Run free my little darling. Mummy misses you so much, but knows you are able to run and play now.

:cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

Misty, thinking of you at this time. Spencer, Izzy and Tilly send kisses.

Dearest Fran, :flwr:

she knew you loved her so much, she knew you cared so very, very much, what a lucky little girl she was to have known all that devotion before she passed over....

Thank you Fran for loving and caring for her, may time heal your broken heart and I truly hope that one day you will be able to smile when you remember the special times that you all had together with her.

Hugs for Jennifer as well as I know she loved and adored her also. (((xxx))).

Run free Topsy, find my girls and all run free together xxx

Alison Wilts U.K.

Dear Fran

We are so very sorry that Lady Topsy has been given her wings.

Bless you for looking after this precious little one - thanks to you her last months were full of love and care, and were happy.

She will be running about at the Bridge with our other Angels...no more falling over :(

Take care - thinking of you :flwr: :flwr:

:hug: :flwr:

So sorry for you loss, she was a very special little girl and so blessed to have you as her foster parents.

So glad she received so much love and was well cared for in her final days. Bless your big generous heart for taking her in and showing what kindness is. She'll be missed but she is no longer in pain. Run free Lady Topsy!

Fran, so very sorry to hear of your loss. How heartbreaking to lose your beloved little girl. :cry*ing: Bless you for giving Topsy a loving, forever home. :hug: :hug:

(Charleen, thanks for posting the link to Topsy's thread!)

Oh no! So sorry to hear of Topsy's passing. Thank you for bringing brightness to her life.

Mary

{{{{{{{{Fran}}}}}}}} so very sorry to hear of little Topsy :( I sent you a text earlier as I haven't been able to get on the computer. Hope you are all OK?

Thank you for giving Topsy a wonderful few months, I know how much you all loved her & at least she went to the Bridge knowing what love was.

Give Jennifer a hig from me and if you need a chat then pick up the phone OK.

Lots of love and hugs from me and the boys xxxxxx

So sorry to hear of Topsy's passing. She was a gorgeous girl and her last months were filled with love and compassion because of you. Thinking of you at such a sad time. :flwr:

Fran, I am so very sorry to read such sad news :cry*ing: I know there are no words to console you... just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and thank you for giving Topsy so much love....

:hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for you. I understand what you are feeling. Three years ago, I lost my love Flopy on Christmas day.
She was loved and she had a nice life. So, she is with her parents and all our dogs, running freely in the paradise !

Sorry to hear about Topsy, she was so lucky to have finally found her way into your home. Even though it must be so horribly painful to have lost her, at least she spent the rest of her time with you and your family. She was truely loved and cared for and i'm sure she would have been so greatful.
Thinking of you at this hard time
xoxo :flwr:

Sorry to hear of Topsys' passing.

At least she had a wonderful, caring family after you took her into your home. :flwr:

Our thoughts are with you. :flwr:

Oh my goodness Misty I just saw this thread.. I am soooo sorry for your loss ***HUGZ***. How are you guys getting along there? I hope everything is alright. You should be comforted by the fact that Lady Topsy spent the best days of her life with you .. ;) She couldn't have asked for a better mommy and daddy. Hope you guys are feeling better and sorry again.. :flwr:

I am so sorry I dont come on this part very much because I always sit here crying Topsy knew that you love her so you gave her what she needed a good home with love
----Aileen

Back