• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP Breagha

barneysmum

Our beautiful black and tan girl, pts this morning. She has been in heart failure for several months, but medication just could not help her anymore. She was rescued from a breeder 2 years ago at 6 years old, in a terrible state when we got her but still loved people even after the way she had been used and neglected.

Im so sorry for your loss and can relate to how your feeling as i recently lost one of my beautiful little pups due to her heart . Its very hard , may she run free at Rainbow Bridge .

I'm so sorry for your loss. But so glad Breagha was able to find love and comfort in her final years.

So sorry to hear that you had to give Breagha her wings. Thank you for showing her that not all humans are bad and of giving her all the love, that she waited 6 years for, in her two years with you.:flwr:

I'm so sorry. Thank you for giving her some years that allowed her to have a normal life where she could be much loved and cared for.

I'm so very sorry :(

I hope it is a comfort to you that you did your very best for her, and that she knew only love and happiness over the last two years.

Sorry to read the time had come to give Breagha her wings today. She was obviously much loved and cherished once she came to live with you. Run free as the wind Breagha.

So sorry for you loss, I think that making the last years of Breagha's life normal gave her the love for you and other people. That made it worth while for you and her. Run like the free Breagha

Back