• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I've renamed "D'Artagnan" "Chewbacca"

ElshaUKAU

Not seriously, but his nickname after this weekend is "Chewy" .... it's the noise he makes when him and Porthos as play fighting, he sounds like Chewbacca from Starwars. Chewy is getting his own back now on the little scamp who thinks it's hilarious to pull on his big brother's tail, hang off his ears or generally annoy him.

Chewy has gone for a walk now and Porthos has wandered around everywhere looking for him and keeps coming up to me and scratching my legs to come up for a cuddle - totally unlike my independant little boy! Guess he misses him eh?

Don't think D'Artagnan feels the same - he fair flew through the door as soon as the lead came out and the look on his face said "cya...wouldn't wanna be ya"

:D

Pippin does the Chewbacca noise as well, not when he's playing though, but when he is thinking that we're taking too long over something (taking him out for walks, giving him treats, waiting for his turn at agility etc.) It's cute, isn't it?

Back