• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Soakin' up the sun!

Julie S

It has been sooo sunny 'round these parts lately. This time of year is usually our "June gloom" out here by the beach, but I've discovered that Scout's new favorite activity is lounging, playing, sleeping, doing ANYTHING in the sun! Which isn't really mommy's thing (she prefers to sit in the shade with SPF 30
icon_rolleyes.gif
). I snapped a few pics of him today as he lounged outside ... he would NOT come inside!

"Mom, you caught me chewing on something again?" (shocking)

randomscout054-1.jpg

"Ahhh. This sun feels goooood."

randomscout059.jpg

randomscout060-1.jpg

"I'm ready for my side profile shots!"

randomscout061.jpg

"Did you notice my feathers and chest hair? I'm totally growing up!"

randomscout062.jpg

More .....

" 'Scuse me, Mom. Could you help me reach that reeeeally tall flower?"

randomscout065.jpg

"This is my favorite flower. Just letting you know. I like it because it scatters into a million teeny tiny pieces. It's messy. And I like messy."

randomscout066.jpg

"Boo. Mommy took it away just after this ... something about me trying to eat all the buds?"

randomscout067.jpg

"Where'd it go????"

randomscout068.jpg

"Umm ... is that a BIRD I see?"

We're also making a tiny bit of progress on his nose filling in ... it's ever so slightly growing down.
icon_wink.gif

randomscout069.jpg

"Aw, forget about it. I'm sleeeeepy."

randomscout070.jpg

How old is your precious Scout??? He reminds me so much of my little Dixie. Her nose has the pink spot exactly where Scout's is. I was wondering if her's would fill in. He is adorable...(like I said, I think he looks a lot like my little one). She is 12 weeks old, and we love her to pieces. I loved looking at your pictures. Judy

Hi Judy!

Scout is 18 weeks. ;)

I think his nose will fill in ... it keep making progress, but only slightly.

I love your collar and id tag little Scout!! :D Ollie would be ever so jealous ;)

You are such a gorgeous munchkin, and love your part colour nose! :luv:

Oh wow - Scout is such a handsome little guy! I love the pictures! Okay, note to self to take more pics of Bella today. I totally know about June gloom too, it's what we San Diegans have been dealing with for two months! Is it July yet?

scout is so cute! what great pictures you took. take plenty of puppy pics because they sure grow up fast!

Aw Scout you do love sunbathing don't you?
What adorable pics!! I wouldn't worry about his nose pigment either it takes a while to come in but it will! Darcy still has a flesh mark on his nose too, the other side to Scouts, you'll have just gotten used to it then notice it's filled in!!

Back