• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduction

debjen

Hi my name is Debbie and I have recently added a Cavalier to the family. Robbie will be 16 weeks old this Sunday and he joins my almost 8 year old 95 pound Lab Riley. Riley is slowly adjusting to being a big brother although he was not particularly happy about losing his only child status. I have competed in obedience and agility with Riley and hope to do so with Robbie too. Robbie has had an eye problem since he has come home where he had a scratch on the cornea, which at one point had probably abscessed. He is also not producing tears in that eye and the eye vet could not tell if it was a congenital problem or due to trauma as the mucosa around that eye was so swollen. While the eye is looking much better and the scratch is gone I'm still not sure he is producing his own tears. We go back to the eye vet (closest one is a couple of hours away) next week to be rechecked.

Looking forward to meeting more Cavalier owners.

Hi Debbie and icon_welcome ! Glad you have joined us; I've just moved your introduction to the intro section so people will be sure to see it! :) Lovely pic of your dogs.

Welcome!! Hope the eye is okay. Jake got scratched in the eye by our cat (who has since passed on). Luckily it was just a scratched cornea and not punctured. We did ointment and antibiotics and soon all was well. Let us know how it goes.

Back