• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did an agility seminar with Robbie today..

debjen

instructor was Bonnie Simmons..it was mainly on jumping..and crosses...the little bug did great..a few run offs but generally came back quickly when called...also got some info on how to teach them to regulate their stride and to teach them to go on independently of you..some things to think about and try....*G*....I was very proud of him..this was the first time he did a full day of anything...and other than spending alot of the morning scratching in his crate.. :-(..when he wasn't working he was quite a good boy...He really did work wonderfully and everyone liked him .. Of course.

:w*w: That's great! Sounds like you and Robbie are really enjoying yourselves. I would love to try agility with Riley (as soon as he's old enough). Too bad we don't live any closer to Washington.

Sounds like you both love what you are doing with agility. I would love to give it a try with 2 of mine who have lots of energy but have a bad knee. We are thinking of trying rally instead. have you tried that at all?

I have trained both dogs in Rally but have not yet competed in it..my lab has a CD (traditional obedience)..and I hope to do some more obedience and/or Rally with both in the future but our real love is agility. I also have bad knees and back..LOL..but manage to get around the field. In fact I need to see the Ortho doc cause my knees have been bothering me quite a bit but I made the appt after some up coming agility trials because I didn't want him to tell me I couldn't do it..LOL

Back